NORTH SHORE WARGAMES CLUB
Wargaming manufacturers and suppliers
Home | Other Links | News | Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Wargaming manufacturers and suppliers
- Battlefront Producers of the Flames of War game system and an excellent range of WWII 15mm models.
- Battleline Miniatures (formerly Wildly Inspired Miniatures) have made new moulds from the original masters for nearly everything they produce. 15mm ranges (formerly Tabletop Miniatures) Ancients (Arabs, Assyrians, Blemye, Byzantines, Chinese, Goths, Hellenistics, Huns, Hussites, Indians, Late Romans, Mongols, New Kingdom Egyptians, Normans, Ottoman Turks, Sarmatians, Sassanid Persians, Saxons, Vikings) Medieval, War of the Roses, Eighteenth Century (British, French and Jacobites), Napoleonics, American Civil War, Pony Wars, Franco-Prussian, Zulu Wars, NZ Maori Wars. 25mm ranges: Medieval Hotspur range, 28mm Mongols and Samurai.
- Canterbury Miniatures 6mm CinC Miniatures, 15mm Frei Korps, 20mm Accurate, Denizen, HaT, Italeri, Nexus, 25mm Denizen, 28mm Nexus.
- Dopey Dog Laser Engraving
Laser cut bases, movement trays, measuring sticks, and army storage boxes.
Excellent quality rectangular bases and custom shapes (round, hex, or any other shape you need.)
Email Mark Woods email@example.com
0275 623 951
- Game Centre
Games, miniatures, puzzles.
11F Garden Place, Hamilton 3204
- Livewire Games
The Chancery Shopping District, 40 Courthouse Lane, Auckland 1010
- Vagabond Games & Collectables, including Warhammer, 40K, LOTR, and Flames of War.
Shops in Auckland City, Takapuna, and Hamilton.
- A and A Miniatures 28mm Ancients including Sassanian Persians, Carthaginians, Numidians, 3rd Century Romans, Spanish, Celts, and Samnites.
- AB Figures 15mm Napoleonic; Flags; Romans; ACW; 1/76 scale World War II.
- Adler Miniatures Micro 1/300 figures for Seven Year's War, Napoleonic, American Civil War, and WWII period wargaming.
- Amazon Miniatures Amazon Miniatures produce Biblical, Ancient, Historical, Modern, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Miniatures & Microscale. Amazon Miniature Studios (AMS), QT multi-part, early Dixon, SKT, Admins and Pendragon, 30mm: Rose & Stadden 30mm.
- Ancient & Moderns New owners of Donnington Miniatures.
- Aquilifer An Italian manufacturer with 15mm ranges of Seven Years' War Prussians and Austrians, Imperial Romans 70-180AD, Dacians and Germans, and Achaeans and Trojans.
- Armies of Arcana 15mm fantasy ranges of Wolfen, Amazons, Demons, Snakemen, Monsters.
- Artizan Designs 28mm World War Two, World War One, The Renaissance, The Vikings, The Carolingians, The Moors, The American West, The Romano-British, Pirates, 20th Century adventure figures.
- The Assault Group 28mm Ottomans, Cossacks, Renaissance Poles, Mongols, Samurai, Song and Sui Chinese, Aztecs, Tlaxacalans, World War II, Vietnam war and ultra-moderns.
- B&B Miniatures 20mm AWI, French Foreign Legion, Franco-Prussian War, Allenby's War/WWI, Russian Revolution. 25mm Jacobite Rebellion and ACW. Suppliers of 25mm Lamming Miniatures, and Flags for the Lads.
- Battle Honours 15mm Napoleonics and American Civil War, and 25mm ranges of American War of Independance, Franco-Austrian wars 1859-1866, Great War, and WWII figures.
- Baueda A selection of superb 15mm ancient, medieval and renaissance baggage camps and fortifications, and a few 25mm items as well. Their models are available as plain castings, primed and undercoated, or fully painted and based. Their Hostis range of 15mm figures currently offers two things: Emishi, and Camillan flaming pigs!
- Bear's Den Miniatures 15mm Warring States Chinese; 25mm Sumerian, Parthian, Mughul India 1550-1850, Ottoman Turks, Yi Dynasty Koreans 1494-1700, Aztecs, Incas, Conquistadores, Later Polish, Jacobites 1695-1746, and Eskimos! Also 40mm Aztecs, Darkest Africa, Askaris.
- Black Tree Design Miniatures 28mm fantasy and historic ranges - Harlequin fantasy, ancients, medievals, Zulu wars, and WWII.
- Cannon Fodder Miniatures 28mm Anglo-Irish War 1920s; Kameraden! European Revolutions 1919-1923; U.S. Marines ca.1919-1930; Yangpat-Yangtze River Patrol 1920s; Alamo and Texas War of Independence. 15mm Modern Special Forces and their enemies; Austrian Army 1866.
- Castaway Arts 28mm miniatures for wargamers and collectors. Specialising in Ancient Biblical ranges, Franco-Prussian war, and 19th Century colonials (Ashanti, British, Egyptians, Sudanese, British Camel Corps, and French Foreign Legion.) The website includes a painting guide for many of their ranges.
- Cheapass Games Where Dr Lucky was born.
- Corvus Belli 15mm Ancients: Celts, Early Imperial Romans, Baggage, Numidians, Spanish, Kappadokian, Carthaginians, and 100 Years War.
- Crusader Miniatures 28mm WWII, Seven Years' War, Dark Ages (El Cid, Normans, Byzantines, Saxons, Irish), Medieval (HYW and Wars of the Roses), Ancients (Republican Romans), Fantasy (Goblins, Orcs and Dwarves).
- Curteys Miniatures 28mm (25 mm toe to eye) pewter and resin cast models. Medieval Europe, Shang/Zhou, Warring States Chinese, Han Dynasty, Tibetan, Sung Dynasty Chinese, Mongol Conquest, Samurai, Buildings, Pirates, Boats and crew, Transfers, Books, Accessories.
- Cutting Edge Miniatures 28mm Bronze and Iron Age miniatures, including: Sumerians; Akkadians; Amorites; desert nomads; Gutian, Lullubi, early Hurrian and other Zagros, Taurus, Caucasus & Anatolian highlanders; Elamites; Egyptians; Hyksos; Hittites; and more to come.
- Dixon Miniatures 15mm Indian Mutiny and Malburian. 20mm WWII. 25mm Flodden, Vikings, Samurai, English Civil War, Pirates, American Civil War, Grand Alliance, Marlborough's Army, Old West, Plains Wars, Indian Mutiny, Seven Years' War, French-Indian Wars, American Revolution, Ottoman Turks, Texan Independence, Napoleonics, Dahomey.
- Donnington Miniatures 15mm Ancients, Dark Ages, Medieval, 17th Century, American Civil War, and Freezywater Medieval Banners and Flags.
- East Riding Miniatures ERM's ranges include their own 15mm and 25mm figures with some interesting Ancients, Renaissance, Colonial and WWII selections. Talk to Kit Sahib for an endorsement of their WWII Sikh infantry. They also have ranges from Platoon 20, Bloodaxe Miniatures, Grumpy, Evil Gong, and Freikorps.
- Empress Miniatures 28mm Anglo-Zulu Wars, Spanish Civil War, Modern combat, Italian-Abyssian War.
- Essex Miniatures Essex have a vast range of 15mm and 25mm historic figures, everything from Ancients to WWII. They also supply terrain, accessories, and books.
- Eureka Eureka are Australian manufacturers and stockists of ranges from AB, Grumpy, Irregular, Museum Miniatures, and their own 15mm and 25mm ranges which include custom designed figures available nowhere else.
- Fernando Enterprises A figure-painting service based in Sri Lanka. They know their target market: "Do you have lots of lead to paint, waiting for those spare moments that never come?"
- Foundry 28mm Ancients to Colonials.
- GameZone Miniatures A Spanish manufacturer of miniatures for the Warhammer world. Some of their ranges are suitable for medieval and early renaissance armies too.
- GHQ Superb 1/285 WWII and Moderns.
- Gladiator Games 15mm Biblicals, Punic wars, Indians, Hellenistics, Persians, Dark Ages, Crusades, Feudals, Chinese, Asiatic Nomads, Goths, Late Romans, Medievals, Wars of the Roses, Renaissance, Samurai, English Civil War, Aztecs and enemies, Colonials, Napoleonics. 25mm Gladiators, Three Musketeers, Robin Hood, Dark Ages, Skraeling, Age of Arthur, Fall of Rome, Biblicals.
- Grand Manner Beautiful buildings, terrain, siege equipment and naval in 28mm from Biblical to Moderns.
- Grenadier Productions Liberators! books and 15mm miniatures for 19th Century South American wars of liberation.
- Gripping Beast Very nice ranges of 25mm Ancients and Dark Ages.
- Ground Zero Games Science Fiction wargames models in 25mm, 15mm, 6mm and “Starship” scales!
- Hinchliffe Models A part of Hinds figures Ltd, manufacturers of the old Hinchliffe ranges of ancients, medievals, renaissance and Napoleonic 25mm figures.
- Hovels An excellent range of resin buildings and other scenic items in all scales and periods.
- Ironwind Metals Science Fiction and Fantasy miniatures. Includes the old Ral Partha fantasy ranges,and some of their historic figures as well.
- Irregular Miniatures A wide range of models in 2mm, 6mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, and larger model scales as well. They have ranges of figures in all historical periods and also fantasy and science fiction ranges.
- Keep Wargaming The Keep supplies WRG books, Minifigs, and many other ranges.
- Khurasan Miniatures 15mm Later Kofun/Early Asuka Japanese (5-7th C. AD); Later Germans/Foederati; Huns and other Central Asian Nomads; Frankish, Norman or First Crusade; Vikings, Leidang, etc.; Khurasanian; Turcoman; Sarmatian; Tadjik; Tibetan; Late Imperial Roman to Early Byzantine; Chichimec; Late Medieval Swedish Militia; Nikeforian Byzantine; Avars and Subjects; Western Muslim/Arab; Kushan, Indian and Indo-Saka
- Kingmaker Miniatures A new range of 28mm Hussites, with transfers for shields, pavises and banners.
- Kingsford Miniatures 28mm Samurai from the Sengoku-Jidai period of 1550-1615. They also do transfers for Samurai clan banners in 15mm and 25mm.
- Kremlin Miniatures 15mm conquest of Siberia (yes they make Reindeer riding scouts), 15mm Power Spike Science-Fantasy, 6mm Viking longships and saga warriors.
- Lancashire Games 15mm, 20mm and 25mm historical miniatures.
- Legio Heroica 15mm Poles (1640-1690) and Ottomans (1620 -1715), 15mm crusaders (1150 to 1190), 20mm Austrians and Sardinians (1848).
- Liberation Miniatures 20mm Moderns post-1945.
- Lonegunman Games Home of the Armies of Arcana 15mm fantasy ranges of Wolfen, Amazons, Demons, Snakemen, Monsters.
- Magister Militum 6mm 1:285 GHQ and Mainforce. 10mm Ancients, Napoleonics, Crimean War, American Civil War, Franco-Prussian War, Zulu War, World War 2. 15mm Biblical and Chariot wars, Classical, Dark Age armies, Eastern armies, War of the League of Augsburg, Napoleonic and French Revolutionary wars. 20mm 100 Years War. 25/28mm Ancients, Crusades, French Revolution. Ships 1:1250 WWII Coastal forces, 1:2400 Sailing ships, 1:6000 Russo-Japanese war, WWI, WWII, Modern ships. Aircraft 1:1200 WWII and Modern. 15mm Blood Dawn fantasy, 25mm fantasy.
- Manor House Workshop Some superb buildings and terrain. You can get a magnificent Egyptian temple for a mere 380 Euros! They also produce miniatures for the Mindstalkers game.
- Miniature Figurines Minifigs are one of the longest standing manufacturers of 15mm and 25mm wargames figures. Their ancients and Napoleonic ranges are extensive, and they have good ranges from many other lesser-known periods as well.
- Miniknight Produces Miniknight Miniatures (plastic toy soldiers) and Caesar Miniatures (metal fantasy wargame figures) compatible with 1/72
- Mirliton An Italian manufacturer of miniatures. They produce 15mm Etruscans and Romans, Crusaders, Italian Commune wars, Condottieri, Later Swiss and Burgundian wars, and Italian wars 1850-1866. In their 25mm ranges they have Ancients, Middle Ages, Renaissance, Italian Independence wars, and Napoleonics. They also do shield designs and flags in both scales.
- Mongoose Publishing Fantasy and Science Fiction rules and miniatures.
- Museum Miniatures Nominally 15mm figures, really a little larger than that but they paint up very nicely - Ancients, Medieval, Renaissance, English Civil War, American Civil War, and WWII, along with some odd things like pirates and gladiators.
- Musket Miniatures 10mm American Civil War. 15mm Wild West, American Civil War and American Revolution, Mexican-American War, British Colonial and Zulus. 25mm American Revolution.
- M.Y. Miniatures Figures similar in size to Essex and Minifigs. 15mm armies and enemies of Egypt, Macedonian and Successors (Former Tabletop Games range), Arabs (Omani), Neo-Assyrians (Former Tabletop Games range), Gladiators, Wars of the Roses/Flodden Field, 16th Century Spanish, Sedgemoor, King Arthur, World War Two, Gulf War, Northern Barbarians, Early Saxons (Anglo-Saxon), Vinland Vikings and their opponents, Gundestrup Celts, Hawaiians, Maoris, Villanovanian Italians. 25mm cowboys, 25mm Dark Ages. Elves of an Older Age. 25mm British and French Napoleonics. 15mm Napoleonics (formerly MJ Miniatures). 1/1200, 1/3000, 1/4800 waterline ships (formerly Trafalgar Miniatures)
- The Nafzinger Collection Designed for the wargamer, this collection is an extensive compilation of military history and orders of battle. There is also an extensive collection of Naval Orders of Battle. The Nafziger Collection also produces and carries an extensive series of books on the Campaigns of Napoleon, the armies of the Napoleonic Wars and the armies of World War Two.
- Navigator Miniatures 10mm, 15mm and 25mm ancients. They also stock Hallmark Figures, Noble, and Chariot Miniatures.
- Navwar As their name suggests, lots of naval models in 1/1200 and 1/3000 scale. Also available: Heroics & Ros 1:300 models and figures, Naismith Design 15mm and 25mm figures, Roundway Miniatures 15mm ranges.
- Noble Miniatures Manufactures of: Howard Hues/Regal's Realms paints and brushes, Figurehead Ships, Perrin 10mm Miniatures, Hallmark 15mm Miniatures, Mainforce 1/285th Miniatures, Blood Dawn 15mm Miniatures, Cap Aero 1/1200th Aircraft, Air200 1/200th Aircraft.
- Old Glory Miniatures Good value figures, they sell them by the bagfull! In 25mm they do Cossack wars, Biblical wars, China, Hellenistic/Punic wars to the Fall of Rome, Dark & Middle Ages, Late Medieval and Renaissance, 1600s to 1700s, Napoleonics, Colonialism, The American Experience, Twentieth Century, and Darkest Africa.
- Olympian Games An Australian distributor of rules, miniatures and accessories, including Baeuda, Front Rank and Outpost.
- Outland Games A range of 20mm Historical Figures: Napoleonics, American Civil War, and Seven Years War. Other miniature include: WWII 15mm Infantry, 54mm Gladiators, 25mm Medieval, 15mm Science Fiction, and 15mm Ancients. They are the source of the Chris von Fahnestock flag sheets.
- Outpost Wargame Services 15mm Dark Ages (Romano British, Saxons, Franks, Picts), Ancients and Medieval (Avar, Slav, Burmese, Khmer, Sui, Tang, Ching and Manchu Chinese, Republican and Late Romans, Gladiators, Parthians, Macedonians, Central Asian Turks, Hindu and Tamil Indians, Crusade period Islamics, Pre-Samurai Japanese) 15mm Franco-Prussian War, 15mm WWII Polish, 28mm Aztecs, Conquistadors, Tlaxcaltecs, Tarascans, British Napoleonic Veterans, Border Reivers, Mexican Revolution, Highwaymen, Age of Arthur, WW2 Romanians, and 25mm Spartans and Athenians. 1/3600 Ancient Naval and 1/1200 Medieval Cogs. Outpost also sell the Shattered Lances rule book.
- Paper Terrain Wargaming buildings and accessories printed on heavy cardstock and are ready to cut out and assemble.
- Perry Miniatures 28mm Samurai, Crusades, 100YW, Border Reivers, ECW, AWI, Napoleonics, Carlist Wars, Sudan.
- Peter Pig Interesting if not downright quirky 15mm figures. Ranges include: Fantasy, Ancients, Renaissance, Pirates, American Civil War, Wild West, WWI, Spanish Civil War, WWII, and Modern African armies.
- Plastic Soldier Review Not actually a distributor, but a great source of information about all the companies that make 1:72 scale plastic soldiers.
- The Quartermaster Falcon Figures (UK), British designed and now US made. 15mm ancients, feudal/medieval, renaissance, horse and musket, Napoleonics, American Civil War, 19th Century Chinese suitable for Tai Pei Rebellions to the Boxers. 25mm American Revolution, French and Indian Wars, Napoleonics, Wellington in India, ACW and the Russo/Japanese War and a range of 'Conan' inspired fantasy figures called "Empires of the Sun". Copperfield Miniatures 15mm Koreans and Thais.
- RAFM Call of Cthulhu, Fantasy, Space 1889, and historical ranges of 25mm Ancients (Hellenistic and Romans), American Civil War, and other North American wars.
- Rebel Minis 15mm moderns including special forces and riot police... and zombies.
- Redoubt Enterprises 25/28mm A.C.W., A.W.I., Body's Banners, Boxer Rebellion, E.C.W., Early Italian Wars (Etruscans, Oscans, Samnites), French & Indian, March or Die (French Foreign Legion), Napoleonics, Pirates, Renaissance, Sudan 19th century, Three Musketeers, Trojan Wars, Victoriana, Vikings, Wellington in India, Zulu Wars.
- Renegade Miniatures 28mm Punic Wars, English Civil War, American Civil War, World War 1, Vehicles, Fantasy, Orcs.
- Scheltrum Miniatures Mostly naval models and terrain. 15mm Naval for East Asia ancient to 17th centuries. 28mm terrain for dark ages and oriental fortifications. 28mm naval for Biblical, bronze age Northern Europe, Classical Greece and Rome, Japanese, East Asia. Figure ranges include 28mm Japanese for naval operations, Ming Chinese, Yi Koreans, Wako pirates, Maya. 28mm 19th Century Dyaks and British colonial (naval and figures). 28mm Victorian Science Fiction. 25mm ACW naval and pontoon bridges. 20mm Middle Eastern buildings.
- Skytrex A good range of naval, and modern micro models.
- Splintered Light Miniatures 15mm Fantasy ranges: Leonines, halflings, hyenas, bears, woodland, miscellaneous, undead, goblinoids, dark dwarves, beastlands. Historical Romano-British and early Saxons.
- Spyros Koumoussis 15mm Ancient Greece, 1/300 ancient ships, 15mm Greek War of Independence 1821-1829, 15mm and 28mm Balkan Wars 1912-1913. Detailed list with pictures on the Strategikon website.
- Stonewall Figures Combat Miniatures WW2 and Moderns 20mm, FAA WW2 20mm, Fantassin Miniatures 15mm Napoleonics, Fantassin Miniatures 20mm WW2
- Strategia Nova (previously Strategia e Tattica) An Italian manufacturer of 15mm ancients: Byzantines, Carthaginians, Celtiberians, Franks, Goths, Muslims, Crusaders, Republican and Imperial Romans, Samnites, Sarmatians, Sassanids. 28mm Italian Colonials and Abysinnians, WWI, WWII, and medievals.
- Stronghold Miniatures Manufacturers of the ranges formerly carried by Battlegroup (28mm WWII Figures), B&M Models (1/300 planes and 1/3000 ships), Bushi (28mm Samurai figures), Historical and Fantasy 15mm Figures (many periods of 15mm historical and lotr type fantasy figures), Penelope Pit Stop series of racing cars which changed to "Winners Eye View", Pioneer Miniatures (19th century 15mm figures), SDD Models (1/600, 15mm, 20mm ranges from WWII ships through to spaceships and WWII armour to SCW), Vanguard Models (6mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm scale resin scenics), Village Green Models (resin scenics in 6mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm and 25mm scales), Victoria Miniatures a small range of 10mm figures which aren't currently in production, Yxor Miniatures (many periods of 15mm figures)
- Testudo Testudo is an Italian company producing 15mm Gauls and Romans De Bello Gallico and De Bello Civili, and also Thirty Years War and the English Civil War. In 28mm they make figures for The Battle of Tannenberg 1410.
- Tin Soldier 15mm Hellenistic, Ancient Italian States, Celtic (400-150BC), Spanish (Punic), Carthaginian, Republican Roman, Sub-Roman British, Carolingian, Viking, Saxon, Norman, Byzantine, Rus/Slavic/Asiatic, Arab/Eastern Nations, Medieval, The Universal Soldier, Samurai, Aztecs, Conquistadores, Boer, Abysinnians, Italian Colonial. 25mm Ancient Italian States (400-100BC), Carthaginian, Numidian/Moorish, Achaemenid Persian, Macedonian, Skythian, Thracians, Celtic, Greek, Early Imperial Roman, Samurai, Aztecs, English Civil War, Spanish Napoleonic, Great War. 15mm and 25mm Fantasy.
- Two Dragons Productions 15mm Warriors of the Shogun; European Dark Ages; British, Moghuls and other 18th Century Indians; British Napoleonics; and Omdurman campaign 1898.
- Ultimate Table Top Terrain A range of terrain tiles and accessories designed to accommodate FoW base sizes.
- Unfeasibly 28mm historical / pulp figures (1900-1920 Exotic Adventures, French Foreign Legion, Tuareg Arabs).
- Urban Mammoth 28mm Sci-Fi figures.
- Valdemar Miniatures 1/72 plastic medievals, with some free flags on their website as well.
- Vendel Miniatures 28mm fantasy Orcs, Goblins, Elves, Norse Dwarves. 28mm Alexandrian Macedonians, Indians, Persians, Classical Greeks, Elizabethan English, Irish and Border Reivers.
- Venexia An Italian manufacturer of 15mm Biblical ranges, Ottoman Turks, Italian Wars, and the wars of Louis XIV. They also have a new range of 28mm modern Italian forces.
- Wargames Factory The Home of 28mm Hard Plastic Historical Miniatures! Official 'Field of Glory' miniatures.
- Wargames Foundry Nominally 25mm, really the first of the manufacturers to produce the larger 28mm models. Fantastic sculpting! Lots of ancient historical and fantasy ranges, as well as the Warhammer Ancients source books.
- Warmodelling Historical Miniatures Produced by Fantassin. Ranges of 15mm Ancients, Napoleonic, Carlist Wars, Spanish-American War, and 20mm-1/72 World War II.
- Warrior Miniatures A company that has been around for a long time, with low cost armies including 15mm Ancient Romans, Napoleonics, American Civil War, 18th Century and Jacobites, and in 25mm ranges of ancients, medievals and renaissance. They also stock Gallia Miniatures.
- WarWeb.com Based in Ohio, Warweb.com is an excellent source Old Glory Miniatures, GHQ Models, Battle Honors, Pegaso, Dixon, JR Miniatures, Quality Casting, Gripping Beast, Osprey Publishing, Skytrex action 200 10mm Miniatures - Modern and WWII World War II, Decals, Red Eagle WWI Aircraft 1/144th Scale, Skytrex Meridian Trafalgar 1:700th ships, Triton 1/600th WWII Coastaland. They also carry the full line of Signifer, Vallejo paints, Veni Vidi Vici shield decals, Old Glory miniatures 10s, 15s and 25s and much more.
- Xyston Miniatures Top quality Hellenistic, Persian, and Classical Indian 15mm figures, and 1/600 galleys.
- Alex's Flags Flags for DBA, DBM, DBR and Russian Civil War.
- Battle Flag 15 & 25mm English Civil War, 15 & 25mm Thirty Years War, 25mm American War of Independence, American Civil War, 25mm Pirates & Corsairs.
- Body's Banners English Civil War, Boxer Rebellion, American Civil War, French & Indian Wars, Renaissance, Pirates, Napoleonic, Battle-damaged flags, Prussian army 1740-1807. Available from Redoubt Enterprises.
- Cotton Jim's Flags 1000+ flags and 700 flag sets in 15mm and 25mm scale.
- Dansk Figurspilsforenings Hjemmeside Danish wargames website with downloads for AWI, Medieval & Renaissance, HYW, and Napoleonics flags.
- Flags for the Lads Napoleonic 15mm and 25mm; ACW 15mm & 25mm; 20th Century 20mm; Franco-Prussian 20mm; AWI 15mm, 20mm, 25mm; Samurai 15mm, 20mm, 25mm. Order from B&B Miniatures.
- Grimsby Wargames Society flag downloads Wars of the Roses, A.W.I., Mahdist, Ottoman, Italian Renaissance, A.C.W.
- FLGEN: Flag-Generator Create your own flags.
- Foremost Flags from medieval to 19th century, produced in several scales ranging from 6mm to 30mm. Available from Colonial Connections.
- GMB Designs Flags and standards for 100 Years War, ECW, Seven Years War, French Indian War, AWI, Revolutionary Wars, Napoleonics, ACW. 15mm SYW, ACW, and Napoleonic Wars.
- Little Big Men Studios Shield transfers and banners in 1/72nd, 10mm, 15mm, 28mm scale, from Ancient Greece and Rome to Medieval.
- Maverick Models 6mm, 15mm and 25mm. Medieval, Renaissance, Pirates, ECW, Napoleonic, ACW, WWII (including British and German wartime posters). Also a small range of buildings and terrain.
- Mirliton 15mm medieval, renaissance, Napoleonic and risorgimento flags. 25mm fantasy, medieval, renaissance, Napoleonic, ACW, and WWII flags.
- Musket Miniatures 10mm, 15mm, 20-22mm, 25mm. American Revolution and Civil War, Mexican War, Napoleonics, ECW and WWII.
- Revo flags are available from several distributors, including amongst others, Essex Miniatures.
- ROFUR Flags 1/72 and 1/32 scale medieval banners, infantry colours, flags, cavalry standards, guidons and lance pennons. ROFUR-FLAGS are made to suit HAT, Italeri, Revell, A Call To Arms, Imex, Airfix and many other 1/72 model soldiers. Medieval, Renaissance, ECW, 30YW, Japanese, 18th Century, Napoleonics, US Civil War.
- Signifer Flags 15/25mm Renaissance, 15/25mm Seven Years War, 15/25mm Jacobite Rebellion, 15/25mm American Revolution, 6/15/25mm Napoleonic, 15/25mm Crimean War, 10/15/25mm Franco-Prussian War, 10/15/25mm American Civil War and 15/25mm U.S. Cavalry.
- The Square Flags printed on adhesive sheets, available from Principles of War.
- Tiny Tin Troops Napoleonic and ECW flags.
- Valdemar Miniatures A selection of free flags available on their website (mostly medievals)
- Vexillia PDFs of 15mm scale flags for the Great Italian Wars (Milanese, French, Venetian, Swiss, Spanish, Imperial, Landsknecht) that you can download for free from the Venexia Miniatures website.
- Vexillologie militaire européenne European military flags 1700-1914.
- Von Fahnestock Flags Flags for wargamers from hand-painted originals by Chris von Fahnestock of Outland Games, Ohio, USA. Also available from Principles of War and ERM.
- Warflag An excellent resource providing images for wargaming model flags. Mostly 18th and 19th century, but includes some earlier and later periods as well.
This page last updated 24 December 2016