Home | Ancient links | News | Back to Competitions | Back to Ancients | Contact us email@example.com
Brett won in the finals game against Jono.
The top four qualifiers go on to play in the semi-finals:
Philip v Jono. Win to Jono.
Lee v Brett. Win to Brett.
|Lee||Alexandrian Imperial||10||0||Brett||Medieval German|
|Andrew||Medieval French||9||1||Brett||Medieval German|
|Lee||Alexandrian Imperial||9||1||Andrew||Chin Chinese|
|Jono||Ptolomaic||9||1||Brett||Later Muslim Indian|
|Brett||Alexandrian Imperial||9||1||Lee||Han Chinese|
|Philip||Kushite Egyptian||8||2||Lee||Alexandrian Macedonian|
* Average score divided by minimum of 4.
1. All qualifying games must be between club members, but need not be played at the club hall.
2. Results of the qualifying games must be reported by the end of the last club meeting in December.
3. A maximum of two qualifying games against the same opponent is allowed.
4. Players with the four highest average scores will play in the semi-finals; 1st v 4th, 2nd v 3rd.
5. The winners of the semi-finals will then play in the finals, to be completed before the 2006 AGM.
6. Average scores for qualifying in the semi-finals will be calculated by dividing the total points scored by either the number of games played or four, whichever is greater, i.e. total points are still divided by four even if fewer games have been played.
7. Games in the qualifying rounds can be in any scale, use any rules and any army list points values, by mutual agreement between the players. Results must be in the 10-0 format as per DBM. If using a non-DBM game system then the players must agree before the game how the points will be distributed to the winner and loser.
8. Semi-final and final games can also use any rules, points or scale, by agreement between the two players. If agreement cannot be reached then the games will be in 15mm scale and use DBM version 3.1 rules using 400AP armies.
Results of the Ancients Competition 2004
This page last updated 6 September 2012